Cincinnati’s biggest pet adoption event has gone virtual, and you can find a best friend to take home before Valentine’s Day.
My Furry Valentine, usually hosted at the Sharonville Convention Center, started this weekend online, allowing residents of Greater Cincinnati to meet their furry best friend online.
Organizers said there were nearly 500 pets to choose from, with $ 25 off dog adoption fees and cat adoption fees starting at $ 10.
My Furry Valentine uses a platform called Adopets.
“Using this platform, adopters can learn about hundreds of animals from the comfort of their own homes, schedule meetings and receptions with participating rescues and shelters, complete adoption contracts, process payments and schedule animal pickups, ”organizers said.
Here’s how to find a pet for this year’s My Furry Valentine:
- Visit myfurryvalentine.com
- Check out the online gallery to find a pet that best fits your family’s needs.
- Apply for the animal of your choice and schedule a meeting.
- Then complete the adoption.
- Afterwards, you can share your adoption story and photo between February 6 and 28 on Facebook or Instagram by using # MFV2021 to enter for a chance to win an adopters raffle basket.