HOWARD COUNTY, MD – Tickets are still available to see Pet Shop Boys & New Order on the Unity Tour on September 21. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and the show starts at 6:30 p.m. This concert was originally scheduled for September 15 and previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date.
Tickets are also available for the Outlaw Music Festival featuring headliner Willie Nelson as well as the Avett Brothers, Zach Bryan, Larkin Poe and Brittney Spencer. Doors open at 3 p.m. this Saturday and the concert starts at 4:30 p.m.
All stands at Merriweather concessions are now cashless. Credit/debit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay are accepted. Cash is accepted at the merchandise kiosk.
Proof of vaccination and the wearing of face masks are no longer required to attend events at the Merriweather Post Pavilion. However, if a performer decides they want a vaccine or mask policy in place for their show, the Pavilion will follow their lead. Policies for individual shows will be posted on the website and communicated to ticket holders prior to the show.
All bags are subject to a thorough search upon entry. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search and the venue has the right to refuse entry. Bags cannot be larger than 13 inches by 15 inches. No backpacks of any size are allowed.
What items are prohibited?
- No bottles, glasses, cans, coolers or baskets.
- No outside beverages except one empty or factory sealed water bottle allowed per customer (see show for exceptions).
- No professional cameras (with a removable lens) or recording devices.
- No alcohol, grills or glass containers are allowed in the parking areas.
- No laser pointers, weapons or selfie sticks.
- No flammable tobacco products, vapes or electronic cigarettes. Howard County law prohibits smoking in public places.
- No pets.
Personal food in a clear, disposable, non-glass container is permitted (one per guest). In addition, one empty or factory-sealed water bottle is permitted per customer.
Mobile tickets will only be accepted on a mobile phone. Printed QR codes will not be allowed to enter the site.