Nippon Columbia has announcement Pet Shop Wan Nyan: Kawaii Pet à Fureau Mainichi for Switch. It will launch on July 15 in Japan for 5,280 yen.
Here’s a quick look at the game, via retail listings:
Become an employee in a popular and stylish city pet store, take care of small dogs and cats, and sell pet products while making the most of every day to interact with the adorable pets.
- Interact with dogs and cats in the playroom – The pet store has a large playroom where you can train and play with dogs and cats. Raise your pets comfortably without having to lock them in small cages.
- A motivating challenge system – As an employee of the pet shop, the player will have to work little by little towards a goal every day. As you successfully complete the objectives you are faced with, you will get items to put in the playroom, accessories for dogs and cats, and more.
- 20 fun mini-games – Experience a total of 20 jobs in fun mini-games, ranging from caring for dogs and cats in areas like mowing, shampooing and brushing teeth, to store-related jobs like scanning barcodes at checkout and the application of price tags on products.
- 18 popular types of dogs and cats – A total of 18 popular dogs and cats appear, including the American Shorthair, Munchkin, and Scottish Fold cat breeds, as well as the Poodle, Chihuahua, and Dachshund dog breeds.
- Take good care of small dogs and cats so they can meet their fatal owner – The goal of a pet shop employee is to take good care of adorable dogs and cats so that they can one day meet their owner. Take good care of them and send them to a happy future.