Happy Tuesday, people of Strongsville! Here’s everything you need to know to get started today on an informed note.
First, today’s weather forecast:
Partially sunny. High: 40 Low: 30.
Here are the top stories in Strongsville today:
- Booster shots of the COVID-19 vaccine, available at Strongsville pharmacies/clinics, are the best defense against COVID-19-related illnesses as the omicron variant of the coronavirus spreads across the country, state officials say. health. Here’s where to find them. (Strongsville crest)
- Furry Tail Shack will open in Strongsville on Pearl Road in January. The store offers a number of services for dogs and their owners. (cleveland.com)
- Every week, Patch and ZipRecruiter compile a list of the latest local jobs added in the area. Here are some of the best jobs currently available in Strongsville and greater Ohio. (Strongsville crest)
Today’s Strongsville Daily is brought to you in part by our friends at Ring, the home security company. Ring does more than just doorbells: check out their full range of smart home products at Ring.com. And Thanks Ring for helping to make local news happen in Strongsville!
From my notebook:
- Strongsville Education Association: “Amen! Teachers, you deserve congratulations on what you have been through and accomplished! Congratulations and Happy Holidays!!” (Facebook)
- Rotary Club of Strongsville: “Our Rotary Club collected and delivered blankets this week to the Rotary Club of Mayfield, KY. We are still looking at what we can do to provide more help.” (Facebook)
- Strongsville Educational Foundation: “Have you received your unlimited car washes yet?! Only $5 and all proceeds are generously donated to the Strongsville Education Foundation! Thank you Sgt. Clean Car Wash!” (Facebook)
More from our sponsors – please support the local news!
Do you like the Strongsville Daily? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
Alright, you’re all caught up for today! See you tomorrow morning for another update.
— Chris Mosby
About me: Editor of Patch Ohio, casting my keen eye on Northeast Ohio. Feel free to message me at [email protected]